Sunday, December 26, 2010

gaaarh!

sooo many songs I MADE Tasha Jade sing
sooo MANY songs that DON'T have PICTURES yet
sooo MANY SONGS I WANT TO DO BUT THERE IS NO UST FOR IT!
AND JL KEEPS FORGETTING TO DO OUR PREQUEL IN YOUTUBE (OSP[coughinitialscough])



ah~ much better here's the songs I already did:

Go Google it-TJ & JF
Tasha Stole the Precious thing-TJ(duh of it's tasha coughbakacough)
Tori No Uta-TJ
Ame Nochi Sweet Drops-TJ
Change me-TJ
Omakase Guardian-TJ
Kokoro no Tamago-TJ
melt-TJ
Cantarella-TJ & JF
Reverse Rainbow- MC(Miura Chii) & TJ [the very first song i did and uploaded to youtube that's even UTAU]
Secret-NC (Nico Chane)
I Like Love you-TJ
Double Lariat-TJ

here is wat is IN PROGRESS:
Aria
Problem:cannot find off vocal. Help pls.
Sung by:TJ
Tori no Shota
Problem:len's version[coughrockversioncough] I keep forgetting to do it
Sung by:TJ
Cendrillon
Problem: cannot find off vocal [actually I'll do that right now]
Sung by: TJ & JF ( my first try I did TJ & oto[Defualt voice])


Here is the USTs I WANT TO DO:
Joker
Nebula
Super mario Hydian(If i find the UST I will only need another male voicebank[no,NOT you JL])
magnet
poker face(needs off vocal)
Bad romance(THE UST IS stupidly unavailable)
1925 (IT won't let me use the UST for some reason)
Rolling girl(maybe if I could just get what the syllables are...)(and get the off vocal)
Gemini(JL! make a voicebank already! you're MY BROTHER! not Tasha's genderbend,JF)
Kokoro
Alluring Secret ~black Vow~
Popipo
meltdown
VOiCE
Hokiboshi
When the First love Ends
Innocence
From Y to Y
Bad Apple
Star duster
Nee( I have no idea wat this is i just randomly downloaded it without remembering the tune)
Packaged(when i find it XP )
Love is war
Levvan polka (need FULL UST)
Last Night Good Night
Dream Meltic Halloween

There's probably a lot more but i can't remember and i have to sleep night People!
oh n by the way I wish there was a way I could make my OWN USTs DX need to sleep NOW night!

No comments:

Post a Comment